Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Miracle 70: Small Promptings

This darling woman is a recent convert to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and is currently living in Florida. She is quite the member missionary and her light and example is one that awes us all. Someday I hope to be just like her.


The other day I was shopping and could not find my phone after leaving the mall. I went back to JC Penny's and began searching for it. As I was looking for my phone, I saw a woman behind the counter and asked if she had seen it. She quickly told me she had not and went about her business. I was in a hurry, but decided that I needed God's help. I said a prayer and then felt prompted by the Spirit to check the women's bathroom.While doing so, I ran into an elderly woman working at the store who asked if I needed help. I asked her about where my phone could be and surprisingly she led me right back to the first woman I had asked. But this time, with this darling elderly woman beside me, the other woman pulled out my pink phone and claimed they had just found it. Now, regardless of how honest that woman had been the first time I asked or not, I know that God helped me find my phone. He places people in our path that are there to help us out, no matter how trivial the situation might be. He cares about us and wants to help us each and every day.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment