Saturday, December 7, 2013

Miracle 47: God is Guiding Us

I’m Sister Deanna Hibpshman. I’m serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints in Jacksonville, Florida.


My companion, Sister Hutchins, and I were out knocking doors trying to find someone to share the message of the restored  gospel with. Sister Hutchins and I had felt very led by the Spirit to the street we were on. We had been knocking doors for a little under an hour, it had gotten dark, we were having no success, and we had another appointment to get to. Remembering that we had been led to this street, we decided to knock one more door before walking back to the car. We knocked and out stepped Jim. We offered to pray for him. Sister Hutchins said the prayer and we all felt a very strong spirit. I then asked if we could come back and share with him more of what we believe and help him feel of the spirit more.  He accepted and we are now teaching him about the restored gospel and helping him come closer to his Father in Heaven. I know that God really does guide each of us. He guides his missionaries to the people who are looking for him. God is there.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment