Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Miracle 71: God's Hand

This darling miracle is from someone we've been teaching more about our beliefs for quite some time now. We love to refer to her as our dear Sister Lemon.


A while back, I had a lot going on in my life. I was overwhelmed, stressed, and exhausted. One day as I prayed for help and comfort, I truly felt God's hand on my shoulder. In that moment, a wave of peace washed over me. I thought I had been going through all of this alone. Now I know He is always there. I feel His presence everyday inside my soul. He knows I am strong, but He wants me to be stronger. Trials and tests come, but I face them with Him right next to me.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment