Saturday, December 14, 2013

Miracle 57: My Brother and Savior

The darling woman who wrote this miracle lives in Jacksonville! Enjoy.


When I was about five years old my parents were fighting something fierce; they were both on drugs and crazy biker types. This particular night they were really going at it and I got scared because they beat on each other (My dad also had PTSD from Vietnam-he beat on my brother and I). I went and hid behind the couch and was waiting for them to stop fighting, totally distraught knowing that they were going to kill each other when a man, that I believe to be Jesus, appeared beside me took me in his arms. He told me everything would be okay and that I should go to sleep and he would protect me until morning. I remember waking up the next day thinking it was a dream. That was when I knew for sure that my brother and Savior was always looking out for me.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.


Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment