Saturday, December 7, 2013

Miracle 45: With Humble Heart

This wonderful miracle is from my missionary companion's father. He's great. We love him. And we love this miracle.


We were living in a apartment in Silt, Colorado and knew we had to move. We were having a hard time finding another place to live within the boundaries of our church congregation that we had been attending. I had been praying and praying for weeks that some place would open up. My wife and I were getting desperate as the time to move was fast approaching and we were not getting any answer from Heavenly Father. About two weeks before we were to move, my wife and I were talking about what we were going to do. We were starting to prepare to have to camp out somewhere until we found something. My wife asked me if I had been humble in my prayers and I had to admit that I had not been and was getting frustrated that I had received no revelation or answer to my prayers. So we kneeled down and took the time to humble our hearts to Heavenly Father. We began to pray with humble hearts and as we prayed I could hear the Holy Spirit telling me to go talk to our bishop. When we had finished our prayer and I told my wife what I felt. We called and set up an appointment with our bishop. At the meeting, we told our bishop what was going on. He told us of a Church member in a local congregation that had a house in our congregation that may be available. He made a phone call right then and it was true! The next day we met with the owner of the house and he was just finishing up remodeling it and was glad to rent to us. He said we would be able to move in the same day that we would have to move out of our apartment. We lived there for 8 years until we moved to where we live now. So now when I pray I make sure to take the time to humble my heart to the Lord before I pray. In Jesus' name, amen.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment