Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Miracle 61: Question and Answer

This miracle is from a young woman in Georgia who has a beautiful testimony now of the miracle and power of prayer. 


I prayed to my Heavenly father to know if he wanted me to serve a mission. I had been inspired been to serve a mission by the missionaries that taught me the gospel.I prayed and pondered about serving a mission. It was as I was listening to the Prophet and Apostles at General Conference that i received an answer to my question. The answer was simple, Heavenly Father wanted me to serve a mission. I am so excited as I am planning on serving a mission soon. That just goes to show you that Heavenly Father does answer prayers. 


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment