Thursday, December 5, 2013

Miracle 42: Miraculous Priesthood Blessings

This darling sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is currently serving in Jacksonville, has one beautiful testimony, and shares my first name...so I love her a little bit extra.
 


I was 10 years old at the time and it had been less than 24 hours since my dad had come home from having surgery on his knee. He all of a sudden was struggling to breath and in a LOT of pain. My mother rushed him to the hospital and they found that he had a blood clot in his lung. He was transported by ambulance to a larger hospital with better facilities. He went by ambulance because the cloud cover was too thick for life-flight. One of my uncles was on call that night and so he was in the ambulance with my father. He gave my father a Priesthood blessing, when my uncle said "Amen," my father took a deep breath and the pain was GONE! When they arrived at the larger hospital in Salt Lake City, the blood clot was nowhere to be found. It was truly a miracle. Not many people survive that kind of blood clot. I feel truly blessed by the amazing power of the Priesthood and the miracle of still having my father alive today!

[To read more about this miracle, follow this link!]



There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment