Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Miracle 66: The Warnings of the Holy Spirit

This life-saving miracle is from a darling navy wife and mother living in Georgia. 


About 2 months ago, my husband and I were headed into town. There was nothing special about the day until we found ourselves behind a service van. I suddenly felt compelled to move over to the next lane even though our exit was coming up. The very instant we got into the next lane, the ladder flew off the top of the van and slid several yards behind the van. My husband looked at me in shock. All he could say was, "How did you know to move over?!" I shudder to think what may have happened if I hadn't of listened to the Holy Spirit that morning.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment