Thursday, December 19, 2013

Miracle 62: Courage To Speak

This beautiful Christmas miracle is from one of my (Sister Heckel's) dearest friends in the whole entire world who just recently returned home after serving for 18 months as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Jacksonville, FL.


The same week I returned home from my mission, our family decided to get a Christmas tree. The guy that helped us load it up was the first person, besides family and church friends, that I'd seen since being released as a missionary. I trusted the Lord and worked up the courage to get to know him a little bit. After more discussions online, I found out he's always wondered why there isn't just one church. He is now ready to meet with the missionaries! No better season than this one to share the gospel of Jesus Christ


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment