Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Miracle 50: Miracles Happen As We Perform His Work

This miracle is from a darling missionary, Sister Jenessa Heckel, who is actually going to be a co-blogger working on this lovely project of reaching 1000 miracles with me. She's a gem. 


I have suffered from back pain for years. It was one of the main reasons why I had to return home from my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints after only 6 months. When I was preparing to return, I still had some minor issues, but nothing that couldn't be dealt with. Since I have been out, MIRACULOUSLY, I have not had ANY back pain!!!! The Lord has completely spared me of that pain that I might be able to do the work that He has called me to do!! I can say that I have been completely back pain free for over 6 weeks now, after struggling for nearly 6 YEARS!!!

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  


No comments:

Post a Comment