Friday, December 13, 2013

Miracle 53 & 54: God's Little Hello's

These darling miracles are from a return sister missionary attending Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. 


The power went out Wednesday morning and it was 15 below here in Utah. A couple years ago my parents had installed a gas fireplace, but that was no good without power for the fan. But my dad had installed an outlet on the outside of the house for it. So he was able to fire up a generator and plug the fan part of the fireplace in to the generator. So even though we were out of power for 8 hours in below zero weather we were able to stay warm. Miracle!

I have the flu really bad and have missed a week of class. And I was super nervous to have missed so much right before finals. I went back to one class yesterday and the girl in front of me turned around and gave me all her notes for the stuff I've missed so that I can get caught up. Miracle!!! That was such a tender mercy.
The Lord loves us!!! I am so grateful for the little things He does every day to remind me that He loves me. If we just pay attention we can see little "hello's" from God every day.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment