Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Miracle 52: Finding a Co-Blogger

This is Sister Jenessa Hutchins writing and I have an incredible miracle to share. Are you ready? It deals entirely with this blog of miracles. You gotta love it.


I was beginning to feel a bit overwhelmed about reaching 1000 miracles by October 25th. The other night I knelt down and asked God how I was going to accomplish this task. I knew with faith and inspiration that it could be done, but I kept questioning how I could do it with the limited time I have on a computer as a missionary each day. The idea came to STOP doing it alone. I needed to switch from an "I" mentality to a "we" mentality. All I could think of was a co-blogger...someone to accomplish this crazy and amazing task with me. The VERY next day, I received an email from another darling missionary who had two miracles for me that she had collected herself. Right then and there I knew she should be my co-blogger. And miraculously, she was thrilled at the idea. So, ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that this goal of reaching 1000 miracles is no longer being coordinated by just me. Sister-Jenessa Heckel will be working with me and together, with your help as well, we will reach this inspired goal of 1000 miracles. (Don't you love that her name is Jenessa too? It's much too perfect!) The world will know that God's hand truly is in every one of our days. I know this to be true with all my heart. God is in the details of our lives. Can't you feel it?


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   


No comments:

Post a Comment