Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Miracle 48: The Power of Animals

This miracle is also from my darling missionary companion who hopes to one day be a Veterinary Technician.


It was my senior year of high school. I had been very stressed out. Things at home were bad and I was just having one of those bad days we all have some times. Luckily it was Wednesday, the night we have Young Womens. That night we were going up to my leader’s ranch. One of the other girls and I got up there a little early. Since my friend knew I had had a bad day, she asked our leader if we could go out and pet the horses before the rest of the girls got there. As I was petting the horses my mood started to change.  By the time Lori called us back in the house I had forgotten about the rest of my day and I was able to have a good time with the rest of the girls. The Lord works in many different ways to help people.One of the greatest ways He helps me is through animals. I can feel His love for me whenever I am around some of His greatest creations. Sometimes I think the He created them just for me to be able to find peace.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  



No comments:

Post a Comment