Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Miracle 39: Tender Mercies From Following the Spirit

Another miracle from another missionary serving in Jacksonville with me! Hope you love it.


The first night of my time in a new area was an interesting experience, it was like starting my mission all over again. I was determined to hit the ground running though and as we know in missionary work, nothing happens until you find someone to teach. So, I was really hoping the spirit would guide us somewhere, and I was listening closely for any kind of prompting from the Spirit. We had just knocked on the door of a potential investigator who wasn't home, and as we were walking away I felt prompted that we should knock on the neighbor's door. The man who answered happened to be a less-active member of the church who talked to us for a good 20 minutes and then asked that we come back again. Oh how beautiful are the miraculous tender-mercies that come from listening to the spirit.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment