Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Miracle 40: Falling Out The Window

This lovely miracle is from a young man living in Kingsland,Georgia. He is one of four sons and has one amazing family.


When I was about five, I was looking out the window at night, and the screen broke. I fell out and hit the ground, though I really don't remember falling. After that, I remember being completely calm, except for when the fire rescue people cut open my Buzz Light-year shirt. I was taken to a hospital where they checked me and put me through CAT scans, but couldn't find anything wrong with me. I only had a scratch on the knee, and I consider that a miracle.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.


Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment