Saturday, December 14, 2013

Miracle 56: A Simple Knock

This incredible miracle is from an LDS man living in Las Vegas. Missionary work truly is a miracle!


The best thing that happened in my life was becoming an active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints again! I think it's great that missionaries don't just try to find new members of the church, but they also go to less active members' homes and welcome them back as well. That happened to me this past April. I was at home on a day off and I heard a knock at the door! So I opened it and across the hall were two missionaries. I started talking to them and they asked me questions. Then I invited them back! To tell the truth, I skipped out on appointments, but the Elders didn't give up on me. I saw them at the mailbox and at Walmart. They just wanted me to come back so they went out of their way to care for me! I have been an active member now because of their care and my great ward!! And here's the best part...my best friend and neighbor just got baptized into the church because the missionaries asked me if I had friends interested in the church. I also fellowship with the current members and help them remain active! And all of this is simply from a knock from a set of missionaries one April morning as they visited the less active members. I'm thankful for missionary work to members and non-members alike!


There can be miracles when you believe in God.


Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment