Saturday, November 16, 2013

Miracle 23: The Power of an Everyday Miracle

It's my turn to share another miracle with the world. I have been loving collecting miracles from so many incredible people. It's truly been inspiring. I've noticed that so many of these miracles are all about the big miracles in our lives. Today I wanted to write about a simple miracle that helps me feel God's hand in every single day of my life. I sincerely hope this helps open all of our eyes to how powerful the simple miracles are.


My companion and I go to the library almost every single day. We spend quite a lot of time in the lovely Jacksonville Public Library doing missionary work over Facebook and of course, with this blog. About a month ago, the thought came to talk to a man we see there quite often, but I pushed the thought aside and kept walking. A couple days later the thought came again and luckily, I was paying attention and listened. After just a few minutes talking to this man, I felt instantly connected to him. His love of God, his genuine kindness, and his ability to brighten everyone's day was stunning. Since that day, we've become dear friends. He wrote one of my favorite miracles yet and I don't know quite how he does it, but no matter how hard my day has been, he is able to put a smile on my face as we walk in the library. Often as missionaries, we encounter lots of people who, let's just say, don't love talking to us. Sometimes it's a bit disheartening, but then God's hand is at work and someone like Junius is there to pick my spirits back up again. I love how incredibly powerful God's simple everyday miracles are. He truly is aware of us in our biggest trials, but also in our day to day trials as well.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment