Friday, November 15, 2013

Miracle 22: The Blessings of a Mother's Brain Surgery

The darling daughter that wrote this miracle is a senior in high school in Georgia.


My mom was diagnosed with epilepsy when she was around 7 years old. Throughout these years she lived a rough life going to school, having seizures, having them at work, and at home where her children were. In the year of 2005 she had brain surgery to help her get rid of her epilepsy, and it worked! She risked brain surgery for a better, safe life. She is now clean free of seizures, and I thank the Lord for that very much. I'm so glad that I have my mom in my life, I don't know what I would do without her!


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment