Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Miracle 34: The Wonder of Member Missionary Work

This lovely Mormon mom is quite the member missionary. Oh how all missionaries LOVE when members get involved. I'm grateful for her example and faith. 


One of the most amazing miracles I have experienced involved praying for a missionary opportunity and then watching the Lord's hand in the life of my neighbor and seeing them embrace the gospel. Noticing the change that took place in their faces and eyes. Now I continue to hope and pray for them that they will desire to continue with those blessings and absolutely those miracles, as they go forward.I pray they will have the strength they need to push Satan out of their lives.

As I witnessed this miracle, my testimony was strengthened as to the love and influence Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost have in our lives. I am so grateful for that knowledge.



There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment