Thursday, November 28, 2013

Miracle 36: Our Savior is The Miracle

This darling miracle is from my very first missionary companion in the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. To say the least, I love this Las Vegas girl more than words can say.


I am a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I have been on my mission for almost six months. I have learned in these past few months that miracles happen every single day, we just have to have our eyes and hearts open to recognize God's hand in our lives. I wanted to share some miracles that would be considered small by some, but my companion and I know that they are truly miracles! We were let into someone's home after hours of being out in the cold and were able to share a message about prophets with him. We were given Powerade by someone after a long evening of knocking doors. We were able to serve at the Mandarin food bank. We did NOT get eaten by a dog who could have attacked us. We see the greatest miracle each morning as the Lord gives us strength beyond our own to love His children, share our testimonies, and wear His name. Our Savior Jesus Christ is THE miracle and He is who we dedicate our lives to!


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment