Thursday, November 14, 2013

Miracle 20: Publishing Miracle

This awe-inspiring miracle is from a fellow missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints serving in Jacksonville as well.


Before I served my mission, I wrote a book that was a collection of inspired dreams turned into a novel. As if that wasn't enough, I prayed and fasted for a long time, nearly six months. Now, within the last month, I have learned from my parents that the book has just been published, while I'm out here serving for two years of my life on a mission. I'm only twenty, for crying out loud!

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment