Friday, November 8, 2013

Miracle 11: No Such Thing As Coincidences

This miracle is from one of my dear friends working on Capital Hill in DC.


During my last six months on my mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Canada, I didn't really teach anyone. I was an assistant to the mission president, and spent most of my time traveling and training. That having been said, I taught a girl named Megan in my second to last area (week I became an assistant I committed her to baptism). She was GOLDEN. Anyway, she eventually joined, went through the temple, and served a mission to Sweden. In her FIRST AREA, she found a distant relative of hers (like a second cousin twice removed or something weird). Anyway, she ends up teaching and baptizing her cousin. During her last transfer on the mission, she has the opportunity to take her cousin through the temple for her first time. How amazing is that? I just found out about this like a month ago, and it has totally changed my perception of my mission.

I am convinced, that the Lord sends us to specific places, to meet specific people, at very specific times. I do not believe in coincidence when it comes to Salvation. I believe that God is very aware of all of our needs, and every now and then, he allows us to glimpse into the eternities through other people.

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins. I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment