Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Miracle 10: Brazil Milagre!

Miracles happen all over the world. And this lovely miracle is from a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints serving in Brazil.


Desde que cheguei em minha nova área, percebi rapidamente que o grupo de ensino era muito pequeno. Para resolver isso, meu companheiro e eu decidimos ao procurar no livro de àrea para usar os antigos registros para encontrar novos pesquisadores. Existia tantas fichas que demorrou quase toda a manha para ler cada um e escolher algumas que apareceram boas. Com esta lista nas mãos fomos para almocar. Nos caminhamos um pouco quando o nome, ``Ana´´ entrou a minha mente. Eu parei e falei para meu companheiro que precisavamos voltar para nossa casa. Ele me perguntou por que mas só falei para ele a confiar em mim. Quando chegamos em casa eu falei para ele que precisamos encontrar um registro com o nome Ana. Mais uma vez ele me perguntou por que e mais uma vez falei para ele a confiar em mim. Depois passando muito tempo nos encontramos o nome e gravei o endereço. Depois almoço fomos para este endereço. Quando chegamos e batemos a porta, uma mulher saiu da casa com lagrimas nos olhos dela. Depois entrando e conversando com ela um pouco aprendemos que ele já tinha ensinado pelos missionários faz muitos anos e que ela estava passando por muitas difficuldades. Chegou ao um ponto que ele estava pensando em tirar a vida dela. Deixamos uma mensagem com ela e ela falou que ela iria mudar e ficou muito grato por nós e também nosso Pai Celestial em ter atendido as orações dela. Realmente aprendi que Ele nos ouve e nos ama.

(English Translation)
Since I had just gotten into my new area and the last missionaries didn´t have a really big teaching pool, my companion and I decided to look through the area book and see what names were there. There were hundreds and hundreds of records and we went through them all, every single one. It got to a point where we started cleaning the records out, so that in the future it would be easier to find more recent records. The old records we placed in another folder and put it there to be forgotten. After selecting some names we decided to head out and find these names. After walking away from the house for a bit, the name of Ana came to my head and I told my companion that we needed to go back home. He asked why, but I told him to just trust me. We get home and I tell him, there is a old record here with the name Ana and we need to find it. He asked me how I knew but I told him just to trust me once again. After spending more time looking just for this name we finally found it and I wrote down the address. My companion continued to pepper me with questions but I asked him just to trust. We arrived to the house that was written down and we find an older lady who ran out from the house crying when she saw us. She told us with tears running down her face that she had prayed to the Lord to help her as her life had taken a turn for the worst and she was even thinking of taking her own life. She had met with the missionaries years ago but hadn´t really taken any steps to follow the gospel. She readily accepted our invitation to read the Book of Mormon again and she even went to church on Sunday. The Lord answers prayers and He uses His children to answer them. That I have a firm testimony of. 

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins. I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment