Monday, November 11, 2013

Miracle 14: Just Keep Swimming...

I adore my brother a whole lot. Here's a shout out to my favorite 23-year-old: I love you Ry Ry.


Miracles are small, yet significant depending on how you look at the event. The miracle I want to share with you did not happen in a single moment, but spans over a year.

I began my senior year at Brigham Young University with high hopes. I was a top student in the finance program and I thought I could obtain any job. I quickly learned that that was not the case. I spent fall semester and the first couple of months of the new year interviewing with no offers. When in doubt, always have a backup plan. My backup plan was to attend a four-month intensive accounting program in San Jose, CA. This program came equipped with challenges, joy, doubt, and of course, knowledge.

My program came to an end and the dreadful recruiting season began. Except this time, I was prepared. I knew exactly what recruiters and employers wanted to hear. I felt golden. This feeling coupled with my friendships in my stake lead me to my first job offer. I was ecstatic and overwhelmed at the same time.
I learned through this experience that Heavenly Father cares about His children. All we need to do is pray and ask for His help. This miracle of mine has also shown me that the harder I work the more I can obtain. Keep working and never give up. Always rely on the Lord because He loves His children no matter where they are along the path of life.

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins. I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment