Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Miracle 15: Moments of Clarity

A very wise man we met this last week shared this lovely miracle with us! He has always personally believed that tattoos are not meant to be on our bodies.


One long weekend about 15 years ago when I lived alone, it was Bike week time. I headed out to Daytona, one of my all time favorite places to go. I love motorcycles. Through the course of the first day I really over drank and should have not been on four wheels much less two. As the night got late I decided to get a tattoo on my body (I guess its really true-demons live inside of bottles). I had already paid the money and was in the chair ready to get my tattoo. As wasted as I was, I closed my eyes and did not like what I saw. I opened my eyes stoned cold sober and said that I had made a mistake and changed my mind. As with life some of the decisions we make are permanent. You just can't change them, but it's never too late. The longer you wait the chances of getting a window seat are slim!

There can be miracles when you believe in God.



Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment