Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Miracle 18: The Power of Prayer

A woman I love and admire more than words can describe shared this incredible miracle:


I was unwilling to believe I was worthy of gods love ,and loving myself. The sister missionaries came to my house and offered to pray with me. The next morning I felt different. I no longer felt absolute hatred for myself. After 32 years of feeling unworthy of God's love and forgiveness, I was able to be at peace and not judge myself. I was able to truly forgive myself. Sometimes the Lord shows up at our doorsteps in the form of missionaries, neighbors, or even strangers. They were my miracles. Sister Hutchins and Sister Hipster as we like to call her.

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

1 comment: