Monday, November 25, 2013

Miracle 31: A Missing Aerator Plug

This simple, but powerful miracle is from a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, who is also serving in Jacksonville with me. He's from the lovely state of Utah.


My friend and I would aerate lawns to make some extra money. On the aerator there is a tank full of water to weigh it down so the machine will actually work. Well the small plug that keeps all the water in that is about the size of the dirt plugs that the machine pulls out of the yard. So after one job I noticed water leaking from my aerator. The small plug had come out somewhere and we had just been to 3 different houses. So we searched the lawns that were covered in dirt plugs that were about the same size as the plug for the machine. I called my mom (because I did not want to call my dad and tell him I broke his machine) and asked if there was anything I could do. She asked if we had said a prayer to find the plug. After talking to her, my friend and I said a prayer so we could find the missing plug. We went back to the lawn we had just done and my friend asked if I had looked in the corner of the yard next to the fence. I told him yes and that it couldn't possibly be there. But we decided to look anyway and the first leaf my friend turned over, he found the plug we were looking for. It was a huge miracle for me at that time because I knew that God cared enough about me to answer our simple prayer for an aerator plug. I know that God loves us so much and will bless us as we seek his help.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment