Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Miracle 16: Small, But Miraculous

This incredible miracle is for all those newly-weds out there. 

My husband and I needed to move from the place we'd been living and had spent some time looking for options. None seemed right and we were financially unable to afford any of them. On a whim we decided to visit a brand new complex which was near my office, knowing it was (like the others) out of our grasp. As we toured, an excitement was sparked and we felt that is was the place we needed to move. We applied and were accepted and then I felt torn. How were we actually going to afford moving out of our current location? We knew we had to move but just couldn't see how it would be possible. In faith, we signed the lease and I went back and forth between excitement and faith and fear. My husband was in school and unable to work so I was the sole monetary provider. My husband, seeing our extreme need, began calling the people in his phone contacts list that lived in our area. He called person after person after person! He decided to call a man who had offered him a summer job for the next year (7 months away). In the course of conversation, he suggested a possibility and gave him the owner's name and number. Within an hour, my husband had a job! Not just a job, but a great paying one that began immediately and was flexible with his school schedule. I literally had left the house for a meeting and came home to find out my husband had a job! Miracles do happen because God loves us and will help us as we follow Him faithfully! I could share many more stories but sometimes it's the seemingly small and coincidental miracles that are the most miraculous.

There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment