Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Miracle 27: A Miraculous Father-Daughter Bond

My darling missionary companion here in Jacksonville is amazing. And her dad wrote all about how her birth and even the rest of her life has been a miracle in their lives. I absolutely love it.


One miracle is your companion Sister Hibpshman. She has had to fight from the time she was born.She was born premature weighing in at 2 lbs 14 oz. She has been a true "Child of God" from the time of her birth. She was able to breath on her own at her birth. most premature babies can't and have to be on a respirator. That fight has been there ever since. I met her Mom and her 10 years ago. Ever since I met Deanna there has been a connection between us. She was the first to accept me as I started dating her mom. She has always had a testimony of the church. When you are around her you can feel the spirit that she has. She has always wanted to go on a mission and now she is on a mission. As teens grow up they get pulled in several directions, tempted with drugs, alcohol, sex, and who knows what and I am grateful that she has never wavered. I could go on and on about Deanna, but I won't. I am so so blessed to have Deanna in my life. We may not be Father & Daughter by birth, but she is my daughter by the bond of our Heart and by the Hands of God.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment