Friday, November 29, 2013

Miracle 37: The Wonder of Temple Work

This miracle is from another missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints serving in Philadelphia! 


I had a really cool experience on August 3rd. I went with my companion to the Washington temple and as the only member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in my family, I was able to perform the sacred ordinances for my grandfather. When I was in the Celestial Room, I prayed to our Heavenly Father to know if my grandfather accepted the work I had done. This amazing feeling of peace came to me and I knew in that moment that my grandpa had accepted it. I am so grateful to be member of the true church on the earth. Just last week was my 3 year anniversary of being a member of the church.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment