Monday, November 25, 2013

Miracle 32 & 33: Trusting in His Timing

These two lovely miracles are from a darling and faithful girl living in Utah. Hope you love these miracles as much as me!


Four years ago, my family was at their lowest point. My grandfather had passed away from cancer and my father was deployed. My sisters' children were taken from her custody and put into foster care. I was scared, sad, and feeling lonely. I was home schooled and kind of an outcast, even in my own ward. My life had basically ended, or so it felt. We didn't know what was going to happen or how we were going to make it through. How did we make it through? We made it because of the gospel. We made it through with priesthood blessings, prayer, service, (that we were given and the service that we gave.) and fasting. We grew together as a family. We all knew that we would see my grandfather again. We had been sealed for time and all eternity in the temple.

As for my sisters kids, well my aunt and uncle who couldn't have children(and had many adoptions fall through over years and years of attempts) were able to be sealed to them for time and all eternity. From these experiences, we gained a testimony of God's hand in our lives. We learned to trust in the Lord and his timing.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment