Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Miracle 92: So Keenly Aware

This lovely miracle is from a darling mother of four children in cute Lake Butler. She is someone I've grown to love so much in such a short time.


Last week I felt the worst both physically and mentally that I've felt yet. One evening I felt especially bad. I knew I needed a Priesthood blessing. My husband was not going to be home for several hours. My dad and brother were both out of town. I heard a knock on our front door. My son called out, ''It's the Elders!" I knew Heavenly Father was so keenly aware of me at that moment. The kids and I met them on our back porch where the Elders gave me a Priesthood Blessing for the sick or otherwise afflicted. I couldn't hold back the tears. It was such a potent reminder of the love our Father in Heaven has for each one of us.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.


Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment