Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miracle 109: What Matters Most

This lovely little miracle is from one of my absolute favorite people here in Lake Butler. She's one darling Southern woman.


Earlier last week a dear friend of mine passed away. When the day of her funeral came around I was busy cooking for the luncheon following the burial. To my dismay, the power in my neighborhood completely shut off. I had two pies in the oven and still had to get ready. I decided there was nothing I could do but leave and run to my son's house clear across town to finish everything, though it would make me late to the funeral service. As I was driving, a thought came to me that I should go to my friend's house right across from the church where the funeral service was being held instead. Miracle of all miracles, she graciously welcomed me in and let me use her kitchen to cook and her bathroom to get ready. And because she was right across from the church, I even made it there ten minutes early! I know my Heavenly Father is aware of me. No matter how small, He is always there to help with what matters most to me.



There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment