Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Miracle 108: God Saves Hearts

This miracle is from a kind, Christian woman we met in Lake City in the midst of our missionary work! She is incredibly kind.


My miracle is about my dear grandson. 3 years ago, when he was born he was very sick. After ten days, he had open heart surgery to reconstruct his aorta and to seal valves in his heart. The doctors told us he had a 50 percent chance of living. I remember praying more than I have really have. A preacher in my congregation even gave us an anointed prayer cloth to stay in my grandson's bassinets. In the end, my dear grandson survived and is happy and healthy today! I feel so blessed to know that God really was answering my prayers then and continues to do so now. I truly believe in miracles!



There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment