Saturday, February 22, 2014

Miracle 113: A Simple Sign

This incredible miracle is from a young man living in Canada! 


My miracle all began one night when I prayed to God. In my prayer, I asked him if I could receive a sign from Him just to see if He was hearing my prayers or not. A couple of days went by and I didn't receive any type of sign. Maybe a week later, I was walking down a trail to go pay a visit to a friend. On my way back from that visit, I noticed a pamphlet from a distance, right in the middle of the path I was walking on. On that pamphlet, it read "God's Simple Plan of Salvation" and I thought to myself..."Could this be the sign that I asked for?"

That brought my faith up little more. That pamphlet gave me directions how to be saved and what to do. So now that I received that sign, I've been praying and reading the Book of Mormon and the Bible and going to church. Now I know that He does hear prayers. You just have to be patient and wait, just as He is patient with us.

"But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience." Romans 8:25


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment