Friday, February 14, 2014

Miracle 103: Knock Knock

This simple miracle is from a woman living in Lake City, Florida that I just met last week!


I had joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in 2005. A few years later my husband passed away and I moved from Long Island, New York down to Florida to be closer to my family. Through the move and the tragedy, I never found another LDS church nearby. I kept reading my scriptures and praying though. One evening I answered a knock on my door and who would be standing there, but two sweet missionaries from my very own church here in Lake City! It turns out these two sisters had been told by my neighbor to come visit me though she had no idea I was a Mormon! I have since gone back to church and felt so apart of the church family. I know it was not an accident that my neighbor thought to suggest the missionaries come to my door. God works in mysteriously, wonderful and simple ways. I'm so grateful to feel at home again with my church.


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 


No comments:

Post a Comment