Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Miracle 93 & 94: True Love

We've got two true love miracles for you seeing as it is February! The first one is from a darling young couple living in Lake Butler, Florida. The second one is from a woman living in Keystone, Florida. God really is aware of who can truly bring us true joy in our everyday lives.

Miracle 93: I graduated high school in 2012 and I am 19 years old. When I was 17, I fell in love. Now, two years later we have our own home, we both have jobs, and we have each other. Talk about a simple love and happiness miracle for us!


Miracle 94: I had fallen in love in high school, but over time our live has drifted apart. I got married to another man and had kids. He got married as well and had his own children. Between the two of us, we ended up having 7 kids. Miraculously, after thirteen years and two hard divorces, we ended up together. Now, my children have a father who truly loves them and is the ideal father-figure in their life. And I have the man a truly love making me happier and happier everyday. I know this is all according to God's plan and this reunion is the biggest blessing in my life!




There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment