Friday, February 21, 2014

Miracle 112: Saved By the Bun

This incredible miracle is from a darling young woman I absolutely adore. So grateful for this miracle!


One day I was helping out on my grandfather's farm with my family. There was a lot of commotion going on and I was freezing. My mom told me to slip on my dad's big jacket. Still freezing, I continued stepping backward, closer and closer to the outside barn heater. I remember thinking how warm the jacket was when I put my hand back to see what was touching my back. I quickly pulled my hand forward in pain as melting pieces of the jacket were all over my hand. I began running away from the heater realizing the jacket was on fire. As I ran, I managed to get the coat off and my family was able to put out the fire I had begun. I know it was by the grace of God that I had put my long hair up into a bun on top of my head that morning. It really could have been so much worse. I am truly grateful that Heavenly Father is aware of me and wants so dearly to take care of each of us.


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment