Thursday, February 20, 2014

Miracle 110: He Had Created Her

This beautiful miracle is from a small town, Christian mom living in Northern Florida. I love family miracles the most!


My middle daughter was three months old when she became incredibly sick. We went to doctor after doctor and no one seemed to be able to diagnose what was wrong with my daughter. One rainy night in particular I remember being so discouraged as I sat in Shands hospital. I was praying to God that He would help somehow, someway. In that moment God told me that He had created her and loved her. I instantly knew He would take care of her. Not too long after that everything began to fall into place. The doctors determined the problem and performed surgery on both her heart and her liver. God brought her through all of it though my sweet, tiny baby girl shouldn't have made it. It truly was a miracle. She is my miracle from God.


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment