Monday, February 17, 2014

Miracle 107: Don't Worry!

This wonderful miracle is from another missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! He is currently serving in California.


As I was getting my camera out of my backpack, I dropped my thumb drive into a river. It was hard. I lost a lot of my favorite photos and some other important files. I tried to fish it out, but couldn't get to it. When I decided it was time to give up, I heard the voice of an old friend saying, "Don't worry. It will be alright." This was able to give me peace. I'm thankful for the Holy Ghost who can bring things into our mind and heart to truly give us peace.


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment