Thursday, February 6, 2014

Miracle 96: The Lord Took it Away

 This miracle is from a wonderful sister here in Jacksonville, who has such incredible strength and a love for the Lord. She has experienced, first hand, the blessings and power of the Priesthood. 


It was May 12, 2012 when I went to the ER in a lot of pain. They did an ultrasound of my left ovary and came back to tell me that there was a solid mass, the size of a 50 cent piece. Two days later, they called and informed me that it was cancer and all I could do was cry. I asked for a Priesthood blessing soon after, so my husband and another member of the church gave me one and on June 9, 2012 we went to the temple to be sealed. A week later I went back to the doctor to have another ultrasound, they came into the room and said we don't know what happened or where it went, but the tumor is gone! All we could say was that the Lord took it away, but we know what happened it was the blessings of the Priesthood and the Temple. This is my miracle!


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment