Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Miracle 100: Anonymous Miracles

This young father's miracle is awe-inspiring. I absolutely love his faith and trust in God.

I am a father of three darling little kids and I have recently been searching for a job. I was offered a job up in Atlanta, nearly 5 hours away, but the thought of spending 5 days a week away from my family just didn't feel right. After a considerable amount of time praying, my wife and I turned down the job. We had no idea how we were going to make ends meet for the month, but we truly felt God was telling us to put our family first. The very next day there was a check in the mailbox for 1500 dollars. And again the following day another anonymous check came for 1000 dollars. Suddenly, my wife and I had the money we needed to make it to the end of the month. Now I have more time to find a job that will work best for my family. This experience has truly sweetened my relationship with my Heavenly FAther because I can see how apart of my life He truly is.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment