Thursday, January 30, 2014

Miracle 91: A Simple Conversation

This wonderful miracle is from a 15 year old young woman from North Carolina. We know you'll love it.


When I was younger, I struggled having the desire to read my scriptures and pray everyday. I tried my best to read and pray every morning, but it always seemed so hard. When I was 13 years old, my mom told me that I would become a more perfect person by learning more about Jesus Christ. Suddenly reading and praying became a priority and the more I did it, the more I felt God's love for me individually. That simple conversation with my mom changed my whole perspective and has blessed my life. I know it's a miracle in my life. 

There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment