Friday, February 28, 2014

Miracle 116: A Purpose in This Life

This WONDERFUL miracle is from a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints living in Peru!
 


The other day I got phone call from my cousin who had told me that her father (my uncle) had been in a plane crash. He was found at the crash site pretty banged up. He was in a small plane with just 2 or 3 other people which had died in the crash. When he was checked out by a doctor, not a bone was broken, just bruised. A few days later the crash was one of the major stories in the paper. It described in detail that he was one of the only survivors in history to survive a crash of that magnitude in that type of aircraft. I knew that he had a purpose here in this life and he was protected by God. 

There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment