Saturday, February 15, 2014

Miracle 105: RAP-RAP-RAP-RAP

This darling miracle is from a fellow sister missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, serving in the Jacksonville, Florida Mission!


I woke up one morning missing a dear friend of mine, TERRIBLY. In my prayer, I informed Heavenly Father of how I was feeling, but that I was happy where I was and I knew that He is always with me. I felt better after a bit, and then finished getting ready and went downstairs to study. Right at the tail-end of studies, my missionary companion and I heard a RAP-RAP-RAP-RAP at the door. We flew from our seats and yanked open the door---Nothing. Though, when I looked down, there was a cute little note of love from the very dear friend from whom I had told Heavenly Father I missed. My day was infinitely better after that. The miracle is that God knows us and what we're feeling, whether we can get through it, or find it hard, or even if its a fleeting moment where we have a passing thought that doesn't really matter. GOD KNOWS.


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 



No comments:

Post a Comment