Friday, February 28, 2014

Miracle 115: A Priesthood Miracle from Haiti

This incredible miracle is from a young man living in Haiti. See the translation below!

C'est un jour ma mere tombait malade,je me souviens tres bien mais depuis toujours elle a souffri le haut tension,elle suivait les conseils d'un medecin qui lui suggerait de ne prendre,quelque nourriture qu'elle ne doit pas consommer certaines produits qui pouraient causer beaucoup de degats sur leur sante,mais le jour qu'elle tombait malade son docteur disait qu'elle a subi un choc au niveau de son cerveau qu'elle est tres grave. Lorsque je me suis rendu a l'hopital je l'ai vu couche elle ne pouvait pas parler j'ai tout suite pense avec mon Dieu en tant que fils de Dieu j'ai la pretrise. Qu'est ce que je peux faire dans cette situation.la reponse qui vient a mon esprit c'est;donne lui une benediction cette pensee penetre au plus profond de mon ame. Je l'ai donnee une benediction en ce moment une force qui sort depuis mon tete ju'squ'a mes mes orteilles apres la benediction on lui adressait des mots,a notre grand etonnement elle a repondu.tout monde dit en meme temps c'est un miracle.demain matin son docteur disait que tout va bien pour elle,qu'elle a gueri de son choc qu'il a subi,C'est Dieu qu'il a gueri pas moi il m'a utilise en tant qu'instrument pour benir ses enfants sur la terre depuis ce jour mon temoignage grandissait en profondeur sur la pretrise que nous devons rester digne pour donner salut aux enfants des hommes,je suis tres recconnaisant d'avoir la pretrise et parce qu'elle a ete retablie par prophete Joseph Smith sur la terre. Je suis tres reconnaissant de cela Dieu est toujours la pour aider et servir dans l'eglise.

 
One day my mom became sick. I remember it well. Since she has always had high blood pressure, doctors had told her to eat healthy. But that day my mom got sick; her doctor said that she had suffered a stroke. And that she was in bad condition. When I got to the hospital and I saw her lying there, she couldn't talk. I immediately remembered that with God and as His son, I had the Priesthood. What could I do in this circumstance? My spirit received the answer. It was to give my mom a blessing. This thought touched the deepest parts of my spirit. I gave her a blessing. In that moment, I felt a powerful force that began in my head and went down to my fingers. After the blessing, I spoke to my mother and to my surprise, she responded! Everyone there said that it was a miracle. The next morning, her doctor said that she was doing well and was healed from her stroke. It was God who healed her, not me. He used me as an instrument to bless His children here on earth. Since that day, my testimony has grown stronger about the Priesthood. We must remain worthy to give Salvation to the children of men. I am very grateful to have the Priesthood and am grateful that it has been restored to the earth by the prophet, Joseph Smith. I am very grateful for this. God is always there to help and serve this church.


There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment