Saturday, March 1, 2014

Miracle 117: You Read ALL Of It?

This miracle is from one of my best friends serving her lovely mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints out in Colorado.


A couple weeks ago, I was out with a different missionary serving in another area than my assigned one. My companion for the day had been teaching a young man, named John, a few months ago. He was excited and progressing, but his dad asked the missionaries to stop coming by. He said John just wasn't interested anymore and they would no longer be meeting.

While this sister and I were walking down the street, talking with everybody in the area, who should come walking towards us, but John! He excitely said,"Hey, I read that Mormon Bible."
We asked, "The Book of Mormon? You read ALL of it?"
He responded,"Yeah, I loved it!"

So 13-year-old John read the Book of Mormon, wanted to meet with the missionaries again, and wanted to go to church that Sunday. And of course, he asked if he could bring his friend along as well. It was miracle that we were on that street at that time. Plain and simple.

There will be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! I would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment