Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Miracle 84: God is Ever Near

This miracle comes from a small town girl in Midway, Utah who has such a beautiful understanding of our Heavenly Father and the miracles that he performs in our lives.


When I hear the word miracle its something that jumps out at me, cause if miracles didn’t happen most of our testimonies would not be as strong. Heavenly Father has given us plenty of miracles big or small for us to know that he will never leave our side. A miracle that I am going to tell you about is one that I hold close to my heart. I grew up in Lehi Utah and when I got married I moved to Midway, Utah although it wasn’t that far from my family I had never moved away from home before. Over the 5 years of living up here I had experienced life and I had always wanted to have a best friend close to me. January of 2012 started out difficult with the loss of my grandpa who was very very close to me and had never missed anything in my life that I was involved in. From basketball games to rodeos, him & my grandma were always there as well as the rest of my family. Within the next few months I realized what my grandpa had been doing for me on the other side and in a few dreams it became apparent that my grandpa was not far away.

In November of that year I was able to meet and form a special best friend bond with Jessica, who I had never known before but she & I knew the same people back in her hometown. It was like we had known each other forever and it was awesome to say the least. I get very emotional talking about it. Last year on Christmas Eve as we were driving up the canyon home I knew that my grandpa & our loving Heavenly Father had placed her in my life for a reason. I began to cry because I knew right then how much my Heavenly Father loved me and that we may never know the “WHY” in that moment of our darkest hours, but He does and I promise you that He is there, He always wants us to be happy and He is waiting with open arms to help us, we just have to ask. My wish of having a best friend close by came true. I had prayed and prayed for that moment. I know that people come into our life for a reason and I have a few other best friends and I wouldn’t have ever met if everything hadn’t of lined up perfectly. It’s so neat to look back and see the smallest of miracles and how much they have impacted our lives. It’s truly amazing to see the hand of the Lord in our lives and the love He shows and has for every one of us.


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find us on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment