Saturday, January 11, 2014

Miracle 80: The Wonder of Member Missionary Work

This simple miracle is from a missionary serving with us in Jacksonville. One of our biggest focuses right now is to get the members of the church involved in missionary work. And with our whole hearted efforts and a lot of prayer, these precious people are beginning to focus with us on missionary work!


A member in our church congregation is a great example to everyone around her. She commented on a picture on facebook. Her comment IS the miracle!
She wrote, "I am happy that I know these two sweet sister missionaries. I am having the privilege of working with them in a small way. We are working to grow the Kingdom of God here on the earth. Jesus said to his disciples, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned." Mark 16:15-16. Forty years ago I got down on my knees and prayed, and asked God if this Church of Jesus Christ was true. I studied the Bible and the Book of Mormon, and Mormon history books that I requested from the missionaries. I prayed in all sincerity. The feeling I had was so positive. Today I am still positive that I did the right thing by getting baptized in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My three children were also baptized at the same occasion. They are still happy and active also in this wonderful church.
We have been trying so hard to get members more involved with missionary work and this is the perfect example. Her bearing her testimony over facebook is a miracle. Nothing brings in the spirit more than a pure testimony and this sweet sister has mastered that skill.

There can be miracles when you believe in God.
 
Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment