Thursday, January 2, 2014

Miracle 73: Knowing What To Say

This is a beautiful miracle from one of the most delightful people I know. She has a special place in my heart and, despite her struggles, she relies on the Spirit and loves serving as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints here in Jacksonville, FL.


While I was in the MTC I was struggling with being able to say what I needed to say during our role plays and lessons we would give. One evening, while I was role playing with my companion, the spirit spoke to me and I was able to say the words He wanted me to say. It was a beautiful and sweet experience. I've had a lot of struggles with this on my mission but I know that as I pay attention to and listen to the Spirit, He will help me know the words to say and when to say it. 


There can be miracles when you believe in God.

Have a miracle to share? Find me on Facebook: Sister-Jenessa Hutchins  and Sister-Jenessa Heckel or like the When You Believe in God Facebook page! We would love nothing more than to share your miracles with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment